We are offering lifetime memberships for only $50 to the AWA untill Feb.28 if anyone is interested. After the deadline the cost goes to $300. This is a very good orginization and I urge everyone to take a look at it. The main website is at <a href="http://www.appalachianwhitetail.com/html/welcome.html
You can also find info on the sister site that I run at " target="_blank">http://www.appalachianwhitetail.com/html/welcome.html
You can also find info on the sister site that I run at </a>http://hunter316.proboards45.com/index.cgi which is the Southwest VA Hunting and Fishing Forums.
We are also holding a covered dish dinner on Feb.25 at 6pm. Please come on up grab someting to eat and find out more about the AWA. The dinner will be at Scott County Golf Course. Please come on up and join in the fun. Also the Kingsport Chapter will be holding their monthly meeting Feb.21 at Momas House on John B Dennis. It is at 7pm and if anyone needs any info please shoot me a pm.
Both Scott County Game Wardens are members of the AWA and will be at the dinner on the 25th. I know there are alot of deer hunters on here and I urge all to check it out. You have my word as a Christian this is a great orginization!
Regaurds,
Jason Lane






Bookmarks